Dispatched for a smoke alarm activation. Upon arrival, no evacuation of the structure is noted. No visible indications of a fire are noted from the exterior of the structure. We spoke with the occupants of the structure who state that this is an accidental alarm activation as a result of an overheated pan on top of the range. The occupant states this structure belongs to their parents and that they were unaware that the alarm system of the structure was monitored by an alarm company. All units enroute cancelled. All units at the scene cleared the scene and returned to quarters.